QUESTION: Can thinking more positively help you to live a more successful, happy and satisfying life?
The docs over at the Mayo Clinic believe that personality traits like optimism and pessimism can have a significant impact on your over-all health and well-being.
In fact, they think that positive thinking is key to effective stress management, health and wellness. You can read the entire Mayo Clinic article on positivity here: http://mayocl.in/1PTbFKV
I believe positive thinking is a coping mechanism that helps you better handle life’s challenges, set-backs and stress. It’s a skill you can learn and it comes with enormous benefits. If you want less stress, improved health, happiness and more peace, you should practice positivity. Like any other skill — the more you do it, the better you’ll get at it. And the good news is — it’s never too late to learn. So let’s get started:
12 Things Positive People do to Live Happier:
- Positive people find joy in the little things.
- Positive people always find something to look forward too.
- Positive people forgive themselves when they stumble and believe failure is one of their best teachers.
- Positive people see challenges as opportunities.
- Positive people are kind to others and always see the bright side of things
- Positive people count their blessings not their problems.
- Positive people don’t play the blame game and take and responsibility for their actions.
- Positive people learn from the past and live in the present.
- Positive people are grateful.
- Positive people smile more.
- Positive people put their energy into finding solutions.
- Positive people believe that LIFE IS AN AMAZING JOURNEY and when they’ve had a bad day find peace in knowing that tomorrow they’ll have another chance to get it right!
NOW I’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU:
Which of these 12 positive actions do you embrace and how has it helped? Let’s get the dialogue going and help others who want to raise the bar on positivity in their life. I can’t wait to read what you have to say in the comment box below!
If you like this post and think our world can use more positivity, please do me a favor and share it by using one or more of the colorful buttons at the top of the page.
2017 is going to be an amazing year!! Please remember, a more positive and happier life is within your reach. It starts by BELIEVING in yourself and taking small steps every-day in the direction you want to go. I know YOU CAN DO IT!!